Blood Testing Laboratories
The Catholic Health laboratories, conveniently located throughout Western New York, provide expert phlebotomy (blood draw) services and state-of-the-art laboratory diagnostic testing.
No appointments are necessary. Patients are served on a first-come, first-served basis.
Locations Accepting Appointments
If you prefer to schedule your visit in advance, appointments are available at the locations indicated below. Please note that same-day appointments are not available.
- Buffalo Laboratory Services
- Caritas Building Laboratory Services (Cheektowaga)
- Cheektowaga Laboratory Services
- Kenmore Laboratory Services
- Lancaster Laboratory Services
- Mount St. Mary's Hospital (Lewiston)
- Mount St. Mary's Imaging and Laboratory Center (Niagara Falls)
- Omni Pain & Wellness Center (Hamburg)
- Orchard Park Laboratory Services
- Seton Professional Building (Buffalo)
- Williamsville Laboratory Services
- West Seneca Laboratory Services
Download a copy of the holiday hours for all of our Blood Testing Laboratories here.
For more information, call the Catholic Health Laboratory Customer Service Line at (716) 862-1150 or call one of our patient services centers near you.
Catholic Health Laboratory Services is committed to providing you with high quality, confidential and compassionate service. You may report any concerns regarding quality of care or patient safety by clicking here.