Volunteer at Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
At Mercy Hospital of Buffalo, volunteer opportunities are available in the following departments:
- Front / Information Desk
- Hospital Ambassadors
- Medical and Surgical Units
- Patient Representatives
- Spiritual Care
- Surgical and CCU Waiting Rooms
How to Become a Volunteer
To become a volunteer at any of our Catholic Health Hospitals, you will be required to complete all the steps in the application process:
- Apply: Obtain, complete and submit an application. If you are applying for a formal internship program, you will be required to submit a copy of your school contracts/requirements, name of advisor, and a resume. Please contact the volunteer office to acquire an application (see below).
- Interview: An associate will contact you to schedule an interview, discuss your desired or available positions and review medical requirements.
- Medical Requirements: You will be asked to complete medical requirements as mandated by the department of health, including a physical exam, proof of immunizations (if born after 1958), and a Tuberculin Test or PPD.
- New Volunteer Orientation: You will be directed at your interview where and when to report for orientation.
Next Steps for Volunteering at Mercy Hospital
- Call (716) 828-2098
- Email us