Volunteer at Kenmore Mercy Hospital
View Volunteer Opportunities
Apply to Become a Volunteer
- Volunteering can give you personal satisfaction to know that you are doing kind acts for others.
- It is a chance to put past experience and skills to work for a charitable cause.
- It is an opportunity to learn and participate in the activities of a hospital environment, helping you to achieve future career or academic goals.
- Apply: Complete and submit an application (see links above).
- Interview: An associate will contact you to schedule an interview, discuss your desired or available positions and review medical requirements.
- Medical Requirements: You will be asked to complete medical requirements as mandated by the New York State department of health, including proof of a physical exam, proof of immunizations (if born after 1958), a Tuberculosis Test or PPD, and complete influenza (flu) vaccine requirements. The Volunteer Director will provide you with the necessary forms to complete.
- New Volunteer Orientation: You will be directed at your interview where and when to report for orientation.