Volunteer at Kenmore Mercy Hospital
At Kenmore Mercy Hospital, volunteers can serve as many or as few hours as they wish, and may work in every possible department, including:
- Emergency Department
- Front / Information Desk
- Patient Care Floors
- Patient Mail
- Surgical Waiting Room
Other opportunities at Kenmore Mercy Hospital include the following programs:
- Forks and Spoons – feeding patients who are unable to feed themselves
- Hospitality Cart – offering free coffee to visitors/patients
How to Become a Volunteer
To become a volunteer at any of our Catholic Health Hospitals, you will be required to complete all the steps in the application process:
- Apply: Obtain, complete and submit an application. If you are applying for a formal internship program, you will be required to submit a copy of your school contracts/requirements, name of advisor, and a resume. Please contact the volunteer office to acquire an application (see below).
- Interview: An associate will contact you to schedule an interview, discuss your desired or available positions and review medical requirements.
- Medical Requirements: You will be asked to complete medical requirements as mandated by the department of health, including a physical exam, proof of immunizations (if born after 1958), and a Tuberculin Test or PPD.
- New Volunteer Orientation: You will be directed at your interview where and when to report for orientation.
Next Steps for Volunteering at Kenmore Mercy Hospital
- Call (716) 447-6189
- Email us