On March 30, hospitals and communities around the nation will observe National Doctors' Day.
Our physicians dedicate their lives to the care of others, tendering hope and healing that only they can. These extraordinary individuals reach out to bring comfort and second chances to patients and families every day. Take the time this week to show appreciation to the doctors who provide vital diagnosis, treat and care for our patients, and keep us all well.
Another way to show your appreciation is to nominate a physician for the Doctor of Distinction Award.
Please submit the name of a physician you believe fits the following criteria:
- Exemplifies outstanding clinical skills
- Manifests a strong commitment to our Mission and Values
- Supports Kenmore Mercy Hospital programs and services
- Treats all patients and staff with respect and dignity
- Is a role model for other physicians
- Is a good representative of Kenmore Mercy Hospital
Submit Your Nomination by May 30
Submit your nomination by completing the form below.