Our imaging centers offer services such as CT scans, mammograms and more.
Services vary by location. Please click on a location to view available services.
- Kenmore Medical Office Building
- Located near Kenmore Mercy Hospital, the Kenmore Medical Office Building offers X-Rays and blood testing.
- Kenmore Mercy Hospital
- Serving the northern suburbs of Buffalo, Kenmore Mercy Hospital offers CT scanning, MRIs, digital mammograms and more.
- M. Steven Piver M.D. Center for Women’s Health & Wellness
- The Piver Center, on the campus of Sisters Hospital in Buffalo, provides bone densitometry, mammograms, and ultrasounds.
- Marian Professional Building
- This Buffalo laboratory offers blood testing, with no appointment needed.
- Mercy Ambulatory Care Center
- Also known as the MACC, this Orchard Park center offers CT scans, mammograms, ultrasounds, X-Rays and more.
- Mercy Comprehensive Care Center
- This Buffalo healthcare center performs ultrasounds and X-Rays.
- Mercy Diagnostic Center
- This East Aurora diagnostic center offers mammograms, ultrasounds and X-Rays.
- Mercy Diagnostic and Treatment Center
- Located in West Seneca, the MDTC offers CT scanning, mammograms, ultrasounds and more.
- Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- This South Buffalo hospital provides CT scanning, MRIs, ultrasounds and other imaging services on an outpatient basis.
- Sisters Central Park Diagnostic Center
- This diagnostic center on Benwood Avenue in Buffalo offers ultrasounds and X-Rays.
- Sisters of Charity Hospital
- In Buffalo, NY, Sisters Hospital provides outpatient imaging services such as CT scanning, MRIs and ultrasounds.
- St. Joseph Campus
- St. Joseph Campus in Cheektowaga offers CT scanning, digital mammograms and other outpatient imaging services.