St. Vincent's of Dunkirk Adult Home
319 Washington Avenue
Dunkirk, NY 14048
24-hour Supervision and Assistance
St. Vincent's is licensed by the New York State Department of Health to provide adult care. This service includes 24-hour supervision and assistance with medications and activities of daily living, such as bathing, dressing or eating.
Semi-private and private rooms are available. Daily room rates include laundry, housekeeping, meals, case management, medication supervision, activities and more.
Resident banking services within the facility allow residents may maintain a personal allowance or banking account with our main business office.
Tour Our Facility
To schedule an in-person tour of our facility, please call the phone number listed above.
- Areas for quiet reflection and spiritual renewal
- Extensive daily structured activities geared to every level of cognition and dexterity, including Bingo, music and exercise programs, outdoor activities, and excursions into the community for shopping and entertainment trips
- Private area for resident family gatherings or small parties
- Laundry, housekeeping, and maintenance services
- Cable television and telephone access through independent service providers in the community
- Three computers for email or letter writing (Skype and webcam are not available)
- Many dietary choices
- Open communication to keep residents updated on interesting news and topics of interest
- All exit doors equipped with an alert system
Spirituality of all denominations is woven into the fabric of services provided. Our chaplains are expert in addressing the spiritual needs of residents. St. Vincent’s celebrates Mass weekly, along with communion and rosary services.
Accolades for Resident and Family Satisfaction
St. Vincent's of Dunkirk was named among the top 10 percent in the country for resident satisfaction and is a winner of the Excellence in Action Award from MyInnerView, which recognizes superior customer and workforce satisfaction in nursing homes across the country.
Residents and their family members were invited to participate in the My InnerView survey, which measures such things as:
- respectfulness and competency of staff,
- resident-to-staff friendships,
- variety of meals,
- respect for privacy and
- feeling of security.
- Based on the overall results of the survey, St. Vincent's of Dunkirk scored in the top 10 percent nationally.
Visitors are welcome at any time, but we suggest that you visit between 9 a.m. and 9 p.m. to allow our residents adequate time for personal care and rest.
Make a Donation
The Continuing & Home Care Foundation supports Catholic Health's subacute, long-term care and home care facilities. Please consider donating to the foundation to help us continue to provide needed care in Western New York.