Drug & Alcohol Addiction
Addiction can ruin relationships, families, and careers. Catholic Health's chemical dependency centers are here to help.
Our drug and alcohol addiction services are on an outpatient basis only and are provided at our Substance Treatment and Recovery (STAR) facilities.
At our Pathways methadone clinics, patients addicted to heroin or prescription drugs receive a liquid dose of methadone, a synthetic opiate that controls withdrawal symptoms and is consumed on-site.
- Mount St. Mary's Hospital
- Mount St. Mary's Hospital offers inpatient treatment for drug and alcohol addiction.
- Pathways - Buffalo
- Pathways on Holden St. in Buffalo offers treatment for addiction to heroin and prescription drugs.
- Pathways - Rochester
- Pathways in Rochester offers treatment for addiction to heroin and prescription drugs.
- STAR - Amherst
- STAR - Amherst in Williamsville provides outpatient drug and alcohol counseling, as well as treatment for addiction to prescription drugs.