Drug & Alcohol Addiction
Addiction can ruin relationships, families, and careers. Catholic Health's chemical dependency centers are here to help.
Our drug and alcohol addiction services are on an outpatient basis only and are provided at our Substance Treatment and Recovery (STAR) facilities.
At our Pathways clinics, patients addicted to heroin or prescription drugs receive medication assisted treatment, including methadone, Vivitrol, or Suboxone to control withdrawal symptoms. This medication is provided in conjunction with counseling services to help patients manage their addictions.
- Mount St. Mary's Hospital
- Mount St. Mary's Hospital offers inpatient treatment for drug and alcohol addiction.
- Pathways - Buffalo
- Pathways on Holden St. in Buffalo offers treatment for addiction to heroin and prescription drugs.
- Pathways - Rochester
- Pathways in Rochester offers treatment for addiction to heroin and prescription drugs.
- STAR - Amherst
- STAR - Amherst in Williamsville provides outpatient drug and alcohol counseling, as well as treatment for addiction to prescription drugs.
*Please note as of October 1, 2017, this facility will be relocated to
910 Millersport Hwy, Amherst, NY 14226 - and expand its services to include medication assisted treatment services.