Education & Training
Home » Education & Training
See our events calendar for healthcare classes and screenings for the general public.
- Continuing Education Events
- Continuing Education courses are offered to physicians, clinicians and other healthcare providers.
- High School Students
- Learn about opportunities for high school students to learn more about career paths in healthcare.
- College Students
- Apply for an experience at Catholic Health.
- Medical Students & Residents
- Residency programs prepare physicians for rewarding careers in healthcare.
- Clinical Education
- Catholic Health's education program reinforces students’ academic knowledge with hands-on experience.
- Clinical Pastoral Education
- The Clinical Pastoral Education (CPE) program at Sisters Hospital is an interfaith program in which students minister to persons in crisis settings such as hospitals, nursing homes and community placements.