Sisters of Charity Hospital offers the following for medical students:
- Free housing (if available upon request)
- Free parking
- Discounted meals
- Weekly Thursday osteopathic lectures, including guest lecturers, OMT, journal club and case presentations
Podiatry Students & Residents
Podiatric Residency Program offers the following for podiatry students/residents:
- Weekly didactics, including guest presentations, review of Podiatric literature, case presentations, and Podiatric workshops
- Monthly Podiatric Journal Club
- Quarterly cadaver labs
- Saturday morning conference (every other month)
- Monthly trauma rounds
- Annual research symposium
For resident questions, please contact our current residents at email@example.com.
Externships / Residency Applications
For all inquiries, please contact Jennifer Hark at (716) 862-1475 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.