Lectures are held each Thursday at 12 p.m. at Sisters of Charity Hospital, 2157 Main St., 5th Floor in Palmer Hall.The lectures are usually until 3:30 p.m., after which residents go into their break-out groups.
- March 2016 Schedule
- April 2016 Schedule
- May 2016 Schedule
- June 2016 Schedule
- July 2016 Schedule (includes June 30)
- August 2016 Schedule (includes July 28)
- Palliative Care: Goals of Care: DNR (May 2015)
Journal Club Articles
- Administration of Spores of Nontoxigenic Clostridium difficile Strain M3 for Prevention of Recurrent C difficile Infection
- Effect of Reducing Interns’ Weekly Work Hours on Sleep and Attentional Failures
- CPAP, Weight Loss, or Both for Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Charcot’s Foot: Newest Findings On Its Pathophysiology, Diagnosis and Treatment
Journal Club Worksheets
These worksheets are to be filled out for the current week's journal articles. They are used to train students and residents on how to read and assess journal articles.