Catholic Health provides quality healthcare to Western New Yorkers across a network of hospitals, primary care centers, imaging facilities, and community centers. We focus on creating a progressive, compassionate environment for both our patients and employees.
Start your new career today by reviewing some of the featured jobs below.
- Registered Nurse (Northern Erie County)
- Registered Nurse (Southern Erie County)
- Registered Nurse (Niagara County)
- Registered Nurse, Cardiac (Erie County)
- Registered Nurse, Infusion (Erie County)
- Registered Nurse, Infusion (Niagara County)
- Registered Nurse, LIFE/PACE Home Care (McAuley Seton Home Care)
- Registered Nurse, Rehab (McAuley Seton Home Care)
Take advantage of this great opportunity to begin your career in healthcare!
Home Health Aide training classes start October 31st. Training takes place in Buffalo for 3 weeks (M-F 8:30am – 4:30pm). Training classes are free and your employment starts after successful completion.
Application deadline is October 17th. Apply online
Visit the Careers Apply Online page for a complete listing of our available job openings.