Culture of Safety Survey
Attention all hospital associates...take the Hospital Survey on Patient Safety and Culture by clicking the link below.
The survey is available 9/2 - 10/10. All responses are anonymous.
Respondents will receive a free drink in their hospital cafeteria and be entered in a drawing at their site to win a $100 VISA® gift card.
Print the last page of the survey to claim your prize and for your chance to enter the drawing.
The facility with the highest percentage of completed surveys will receive an additional gift card to be given away as well as the coveted “Patient Safety Cup.”
Last year, response rates were:
- Sisters of Charity Hospital Hospital, St. Joseph Campus - 44%
- Sisters of Charity Hospital, Main St. Campus - 35%
- Kenmore Mercy Hospital - 31%
- Mercy Hospital of Buffalo - 22%
If you have any questions, please contact your Quality & Patient Safety Director:
- Kim Schultz, Sisters Hospital – 862-1278 / 891-2683
- Lisa LaCongo, Mercy Hospital – 828-2824
- Laura Verbanic, Kenmore Mercy Hospital – 447-6252