About Us »
- Statement Regarding Fire at Former Bethlehem Steel Complex
- New State-of-the-Art Rehabilitation Center Opens At McAuley Residence
- Catholic Health’s McAuley Residence proudly debuted its new Rehabilitation Center, complete with a state-of-the-art gymnasium addition, new dining and patios areas, as well as newly remodeled nursing units.
- Living With Osteoporosis: How to Prevent Slips & Falls
- Living With Osteoporosis:
How to Prevent Slips & Falls
- Kenmore Mercy Faces of Buffalo Mosaic
- Kenmore Mercy Hospital has commissioned a mosaic to greet visitors in celebration of its 65th Anniversary.
- Mercy Hospital Receives American College of Cardiology Award
- Mercy Hospital of Buffalo, home to the Catholic Health Heart Center, has received the American College of Cardiology’s NCDR ACTION Registry–GWTG Platinum Performance Achievement Award for 2016
- Is Knee Pain Getting in Your Way?
- Take the first step and learn about the causes, symptoms and latest fixes for your knee pain.
- Female Incontinence: What Are My Options?
- BACK 2 SCHOOL
- Catholic Health’s Community Outreach is partnering with the Matt Urban Hope Center to offer Buffalo’s East Side families a FREE event, BACK 2 SCHOOL
- Catholic Health Leadership Named in Who's Who in Health Care 2016
- Catholic Health leadership associates were named in Business First's Who’s Who in Health Care 2016
- Sisters of Charity Hospital St. Joseph Campus Following Health Department Directives After Water Emergency
- A message to the community regarding the Erie County Health Commissioner's Boil Water Notice release.
- Mercy Hospital Stroke Center Rated Top Facility Four Years Running
- For the fourth year in a row, Mercy's Stroke Care team was presented the American Stroke Association's Stroke Gold Plus Quality Achievement Award and Target: Stroke Honor Roll Elite Plus designation for 2016.
- Why Live with Shoulder Pain?
- Dr. Wilkins and Dr. Lorenzetti to host a free dinner seminar to discuss the latest on shoulder pain at Kenmore Mercy Hospital.
- Strike Authorization Vote at Mercy Hospital
- A message to the community regarding labor negotiations at Mercy Hospital.
- OLV Family Care Center Health Fair and Open House
- Meet your neighborhood healthcare providers at the OLV Family Care Center. Take a tour, get free free screenings, and participate in free giveaways & drawings.
- Father Baker Manor Hosts Second Annual Artisan Fair and Farmers Market
- April 12, 2016 - Father Baker Manor will be sponsoring its Second Annual Artisan Fair & Farmers’ Market on Saturday, August 27, 2016 from 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Mercy Hospital Named One of America's 100 Best Hospitals for Orthopedic Surgery
- April 8, 2016 - Mercy Hospital physicians, nurses and staff recently gathered for a special award ceremony for being named one of America’s 100 Best Hospitals for Orthopedic Surgery.
- Knee & Hip Pain: Options for Treatment
- Ask the Doctors and Midwives Who Deliver at Mercy Hospital Anything: Pregnancy, Birthing & Becoming Parents
- February 23, 2016 - Expectant parents: join us on April 7th for this free event and get answers to your questions about pregnancy.
- Blood Vessel Disease: Steering Clear of Crisis
- February 8, 2016 - Join expert vascular physicians for dinner and a conversation about blood vessel disease. They’ll discuss symptoms, how to reduce your risk, and treatments. Plus, plenty of time for your questions!
- Catholic Health Hospitals Earn Stroke Certifications from Joint Commission
- January 22, 2016 - Two of Catholic Health's hospitals, Mercy Hospital of Buffalo and Kenmore Mercy Hospital, were recently awarded advanced stroke certifications by The Joint Commission, in conjunction with the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association.
- Grateful Patient Leaves $2.3 million to Kenmore Mercy Hospital
- January 13, 2016 - The Kenmore Mercy Foundation received a special gift this Christmas from a grateful patient who has left a lasting legacy to Kenmore Mercy Hospital for years to come. The local resident, John M. Repetski, left a $2.3 million bequest to benefit the hospital.
- Class Cancellations for January 12, 2016
- January 12, 2016 - The following classes tonight are cancelled due to weather: Natural Family Planning at Mercy Hospital and Lamaze at Sisters Hospital, St. Joseph Campus.
- 22nd Annual Dr. Andy's Day for Kids
- January 12, 2016 - Physicians from several area hospitals will trade in their stethoscopes for aprons as they team up for the 22nd annual “Dr. Andy’s Day for Kids” on Sunday, February 28 from 12 p.m. to 6 p.m. at the Buffalo Brewpub, 6861 Main Street in Williamsville.
- Massage Therapy Comes to Partners in Rehab - West Seneca
- January 12, 2016 - Catholic Health Partners in Rehab is pleased to announce that massage therapy has recently been added to the services offered at the Partners in Rehab facility located at the Mercy Diagnostic & Treatment Center in West Seneca.
- Listen To Your Heart: Valve Disease, AFib and Irregular Heartbeats
- January 1, 2016 - More than 5 million in the US are diagnosed with heart valve disease and an irregular heartbeat called AFib each year. Some experience symptoms, others just feel tired. Learn more at our free event on February 9th.
- Female Incontinence: What Are My Options?
- Love Nursing in the Most Critical Way
- Open interviews for critical care nurses. We are seeking nurses to join our critical care team.
- CDC Warning for Open-Heart Patients
- CDC warning for open-heart patients. Medical devices used to heat and cool the blood during surgery may cause infection in post-surgical patients.
- Stroke Support Group