Western New York Walks/Runs Sponsored by Catholic Health
May 23, 2013
Triathlon & Race Series
Visit the Eclipse Multi-Sport website for event dates and details.
Catholic Health Sponsored Events
- Finn McCool 4 Mile Odyssey - June 1, 9 a.m., Griffis Sculpture Park
- Quakerman Triathlon, Duathlon, Aquabike, and QuakerKids Tri - June 16, 8 a.m., Green Lake, Orchard Park
- 50 Yard Finish - Half Marathon & 5K - June 29, 7 a.m., Ralph Wilson Stadium
- Lindsay Matthews 5K Run - July 21, 10 a.m., Orchard Park Soccer Complex
- Wet & Wild Triathlon - August 8, 9 a.m., Wilson, NY
- Runners Roost Retro Tri – August 18, South Buffalo
- Celtic Challenge - August 28, Riverfest Park, Buffalo
- Nickel City Triathlon - September 14
- Run for Heroes 5K - September 28, Delaware Park, Buffalo
- Muddy Viking Mud Run - October 5, Lake Chautauqua, Bemus Point, NY
- The Holly Jolly 5K - December 7, 12 p.m., Orchard Park
- The Caroler 5K - December 14, 10 a.m., East Aurora
- Blue Night Run 5K – date TBD
Service-line Sponsored Events
WomenCare, Cardiac Services, and the Mercy Hospital and Continuing and Home Care Foundations are also sponsoring walks/runs.
- Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure - Saturday, June 8, Delaware Park Rose Garden, 10 a.m.
- Nun Run - Saturday, September 7, Cazenovia Park Registration/Check-in starts at 9 a.m.
5k run begins at 10:30 a.m. Post-run refreshments and awards ceremony immediately following the run. The Nun Run will take place in Cazenovia Park, 25 Cazenovia Street, Buffalo, New York 14220. Proceeds to benefit Mercy Hospital and Continuing & Home Care Foundations.
- Buffalo/Niagara Heart Walk* - Sunday, September 15, Coca-Cola Field, 10 a.m.
- Walk to Remember - Sunday, October 13
- American Cancer Society Making Strikes Against Breast Cancer - Saturday, October 19
*Walkers who obtain $25 in pledges or donations will receive a free Catholic Health t-shirt. T-shirts can also be purchased for $25 by calling Sarah Sorrentino at (716) 862-2182.