June 15: Vascular Health Screening in Lockport
|Date||Saturday, June 15, 2013|
|Time||8 a.m. - 2 p.m.|
Great Lakes Surgery
This free event features free health screenings, including screenings for:
- carotid artery diseases*
- abdominal aortic aneurysm*
- peripheral arterial diseases*
- glucose (diabetes)
- blood pressure
- bone density
*Vascular testing is limited to those who:
- have not received these screenings in the past 3 yrs
- are over 50 years of age
- have had high blood pressure, diabetes, heart or leg ailments
- have a family history of heart disease
- have had a prior stroke
The event will also feature education and counseling on cardiovascular diseases and a physician consult.
Register for This Free Event
Appointments are required. To register, call (716) 706-2112.
For additional events hosted by Catholic Health, click here to view our calendar.