Kenmore Mercy Hospital and McAuley Residence Recognize Dedicated Volunteers
August 7, 2013
Joyce Seegel and Sr. Sheila Lederer enjoyed an evening with friends and fellow volunteers.
During a recent recognition ceremony, Kenmore Mercy Hospital and McAuley Residence paid tribute to their nearly 350 volunteers, including the following individuals whose outstanding efforts were awarded.
As the director of volunteer services, Lynn Overbeck, CAVS, manages and maintains the volunteer program at Kenmore Mercy Hospital.
“I am grateful to all of our volunteers for for their commitment and dedication to our mission and values. Their service to the hospital and the community is extraordinary,” said Overbeck.
Kenmore Mercy Hospital
- Jean Gacwa, Surgical Waiting Room volunteer - Leadership Pin
- Marie Beach, Emergency Department liaison volunteer - Heart of Gold Pin
- Jeanine Klein, Auxiliary Sewing Group volunteer - Helping Hands Pin
- Joanne Folts, Gift Shop volunteer - Caring Hands Pin
- Mike Martin, Gift Shop volunteer - Shooting Star Pin
- Sandy Grace, Front Desk volunteer - Above and Beyond Pin
- Serena Todaro, Front Desk volunteer - Above and Beyond Pin
- Theresa Flederbach, Patient Medical Unit volunteer - Hearts and Hands Pin
- Ross Intengan, Patient Unit volunteer - Hearts and Star Pin
- Joyce Seegel, Pharmacy volunteer - Excellence Pin
- Betty Borden - The Resident’s Choice Appreciation Award
- Jean Crump - The Mother McAuley Merit Award
- Mary Stewart - The Sister Richard Berry Service Award
How to Become a Volunteer
If you are interested in volunteering at Kenmore Mercy Hospital, click here to learn how to join our team.