The presentations given during the event are available at the links below. Please note that they are in PDF format and require Adobe Reader to view. If you do not have Adobe Reader installed, click here to download it for free.
- Dr. Irfan A. Khan, An Introduction to Atrial Fibrillation
- Dr. John J. Cai, Medical Management of Atrial Fibrillation
- Dr. Rob Wall, Atrial Fibrillation: Advanced Management Options
|Date||Thursday, April 18, 2013|
|Time||5:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.|
|Place||Creekside Banquet Facility
2669 Union Rd.
Cheektowaga, NY 14227
|Registration||(716) 706-2112 by Monday, April 15, 2013|
More than 5.1 million people are living with AFib, or irregular heartbeat. If you or someone you love has AFib, it's natural to have questions about what your condition means - even if you've been living with AFib for awhile.
Join the area's leading AFib medical experts over a heart-healthy dinner to discuss what you need to know about AFib - including emerging risks you need to be aware of, and the latest in available treatments and research.
No cost to attend. Dinner will be provided.
- Dr. Irfan Khan, Electrophysiologist
- Dr. John Cai, Electrophysiologist
- Dr. Robbie Wall, Electrophysiologist
Register for This Free Dinner Event
Seating is limited, call (716) 706-2112 to register today.
For additional events hosted by Catholic Health, click here to view our calendar.