|Date||Saturday, May 4, 2013|
|Time||8 a.m. - 2 p.m.|
Catholic Health LIFE - Living Independently For Elders
Vascular disease can lead to stroke, loss of limbs and even death. Find out if you are at risk and get free screenings for:
- Carotid Artery Disease*
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm*
- Peripheral Arterial Disease (PAD)*
- Other screenings including Glucose, Cholesterol, Blood Pressure, Bone Density and Dental Health Exam
- Consultation with a physician to review vascular screening results
* These screenings are open to anyone over 50, who smokes or has one or more of the following medical conditions: high blood pressure, diabetes, heart or leg ailments, family history of heart disease, and prior stroke.
Register for These Free Screenings
Appointments are required. To schedule an appointment, call Catholic Health's HealthConnection at (716) 706-2112.
For additional events hosted by Catholic Health, click here to view our calendar.