Catholic Health Heart Center Celebrates 10th Anniversary
March 7, 2012
The Catholic Health Heart Center at Mercy Hospital celebrated its 10th Anniversary of service to the community in February. Over 100 physicians, nurses, staff, and hospital officials gathered for a special luncheon in the hospital's main conference room on February 29.
- Jason Jankowiak, vice president of the Catholic Health Service Line;
- Brian D'Arcy, MD, Senior VP, Catholic Health Medical Affairs;
- Anthony Bonner, MD, Former Chief, Division of Cardiology;
- Stephen Downing, MD, cardiothoracic surgeon;
- Aravind Herle, MD, Chairman, Division of Cardiology;
- John Bell-Thomson, Chairman, Dept. of Cardiothoracic Surgery;
- James Cornell, a former Heart Center patient;
- C.J. Urlaub, president and CEO of Mercy Hospital; and
- Richard Ruh, MD, Senior VP, Catholic Health Service Lines.