About Us »
Our mission – to reveal the healing love of Jesus to those in need – is what sets us apart. It's the human side of healthcare – the touch, smile or comforting word that can help make your healthcare experience better. It's treating all people with respect and dignity, and providing comfort in times of greatest need.
Why We Exist
We are called to reveal the healing love of Jesus to those in need.
Our 2020 Vision
What We are Striving to Do
Inspired by faith and committed to excellence, we will lead the transformation of healthcare in our communities.
We honor the value of each individual we encounter at Catholic Health.
- We show courtesy to everyone through warm, welcoming words and gestures.
- We collaborate to foster our Mission and Values.
- We care for and strengthen our healing ministry and all the resources entrusted to us.
- We look for the face of God in everyone we meet.
We commit to walking with others through both joy and suffering.
- We are a transforming, healing presence in the communities we serve.
- We extend a welcoming hand to all patients, residents, families and associates.
- We reach out unconditionally in the spirit of the Good Samaritan.
- We show kindness when we help others.
- We offer empathy, tenderness and respect to those in need.
We dedicate ourselves to treat all people with respect, dignity and fairness.
- We advocate for persons who are poor and vulnerable.
- We are accepting and understanding of people who need our help.
- We recognize and affirm each individual's contributions.
- We are honest and ethical in all dealings.
- We honor the uniqueness of each individual and maintain an inclusive environment.
We commit to exceed the expectations of our patients, residents, their families, and all the people we meet at Catholic Health.
- We envision a future filled with hope.
- We foster a high quality workplace.
- We seek opportunities for professional and personal growth.
- We are faithful to our Mission and Values.
- We provide the highest quality of care and service.